Terms and Conditions
(If you wish to download this document click Here)
Welcome to Bucket. We are pleased to offer you a wash-dry-fold laundry service.
WASH/DRY LAUNDRY SERVICES AGREEMENT
Bucket (hereinafter “Company”) services are provided subject to your (hereinafter “Customer”) compliance and acceptance with the terms and conditions set forth below. As a condition to using any of Bucket’s services, and for the mutual benefit of both Bucket and the Customer, the undersigned (“Customer”) agrees to the following terms and conditions:
Bucket will provide scheduled pick ups and drop offs within the Term of this Agreement.
Bucket requires payment before the service is done.
Customer must place all garments in the Bucket bag upon pick-up. Bucket reserves the right to determine the pick-up and drop-off times at its own discretion and reserves the right to reschedule such times upon prior notice to Customer.
NOTICE OF RESTRICTIONS
Bucket will use reasonable efforts to try to ensure that its cleaning service maintains a high quality service. However,
• Company is not responsible for clothing that bleeds, shrinks, or otherwise changes as a result of normal washing.
• Company is not responsible for lost articles unless proven that Company was responsible for the loss.
• Company is not responsible for garments labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only” and is not responsible for checking for these labels in Customer’s garments. Please check garments before delivering them to Bucket
• Company is not responsible for garments not placed in the Bucket bag upon pick-up.
• Bucket is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or bags such as money, jewelry, or anything else. Customer agrees not to leave such items in its clothing or in the delivery bags.
• Bucket is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick up-or drop-off by Customer. Bucket will not leave any bags unattended. All bags of clean garments must be signed for by the Customer or Customer’s designate upon drop off.
• Bucket reserves the right to refuse cleaning any garment.
• Bucket does not guarantee removal of all stains.
• Although Bucket is not liable for damage to or loss of clothing due the fault of the third party cleaners or service providers, if Bucket at its sole discretion desires to, Bucket will reimburse Customer for lost or damaged clothing in an amount to be determined by Bucket. “Customer must notify Bucket within 3 business days of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
TERMINATION OF OUR SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
In the event that there are any unpaid Service Fees due and Customer does not pay upon demand by Bucket, Bucket may terminate this Agreement and may initiate legal proceedings against Customer for the full amount due for the entire Term and collect reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. Interest will accrue on any unpaid balance at 10% per month.
If the Customer terminates the Agreement within the first two (2) weeks of the Term, Company will issue a full refund of the Service Fee less week(s) of service used. After the first two (2) weeks of the Term, Company will issue a refund equal to $1000 per remaining week.
Bucket or its associates will deliver Customer items to and from a wash/dry/fold service of Bucket’s choice. Bucket reserves the right to utilize any outsource, vendor, or outside service provider, for any service, at its sole discretion without notice to Customer. Customer may not transfer this agreement.
Bucket’s liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Customer in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. The preceding statement of liability shall be the extent of Bucket’s liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Customer’s exclusive remedy. In no event will Bucket be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not Bucket knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. Bucket disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the services rendered under this agreement.
This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties; and shall be governed by Rhode Island law, with venue and jurisdiction proper in the place where services were provided.